What are cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are sent to the User’s computer, mobile phone or other access device when you visit a web page and that allow information about your browsing to be obtained and compiled regarding your browsing and can even recognize your computer or device.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability of web pages. Cookies cannot damage your computer and that they are activated helps to identify and resolve errors in accessing web pages or their services.
- What cookies does storiestrends use?
• Technical cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and use the different options or services that exist in it, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, carry out the process of purchasing an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcasting of videos or sound or sharing content through social networks.
• Personalization cookies: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics based on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser through which the user accesses the service, the locale from where you access the service, etc.
Opt-out de Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=None
Social network cookies:
Each social network uses its own cookies so that the User can share information or activity in them.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of the browser installed on your computer by following the instructions:
Google Chrome: Tools → Settings → Show advanced options → content settings → Cookies → Block data from third-party sites and cookies
Mozilla Firefox: Tools → Options → Privacy → History → Use a custom configuration for the history (uncheck all the boxes).
Internet Explorer: Tools → Internet Options → Privacy → Settings for the Internet zone (raise the navigation bar to Block all cookies).
Safari: Edit → Preferences → Privacy → Block cookies (select “always”).
Or through the following links:
• Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
• Cookie settings in Chrome
• Cookie settings in firefox
• Cookie settings in Safari
Likewise, most browsers allow you to activate a private mode through which cookies are always deleted after the visit.
Finally, storiestrends reserves the right to modify the Cookies Policy at any time. Therefore, Users should periodically consult the Cookies Policy.